The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Real Estate Education by Donna’s prior written consent.
REFUND POLICY for courses offered by Felker & Associates, LLC
We will make every effort to consider all refund requests. The terms ‘refund or ‘refunds” will be used to describe full or partial refunds. Consideration of a refund does not guarantee a refund. These policies apply to orders placed on-line, by mail, or in-person, and paid via credit card, cash, or a check. Refunds will be considered after we can confirm the receipt of payment. If a refund is granted, the refund will be returned to the person and mailing address as shown on the invoice. The method of the refund will be determined by Felker & Associates, LLC.
Refunds may be considered in the following situations:
1. While it is the intention of Felker & Associates, LLC to never cancel a class, registrants will receive a full refund for the course if Felker & Associates, LLC cancels a class.
2. Refunds on books sold through our school, less a $10.00 service fee per book, will be considered if a book is returned to Felker & Associates, LLC in brand new condition with no markings or damaged pages.
3. For prelicensing and continuing education courses offered by Felker & Associates, LLC (not applicable for courses offered through other schools), an attendee will be refunded the class fee, less a $75 processing fee and any related course expense fees, if they notify Felker & Associates, LLC in writing, at least 5 (five) business days (refund period) before the start date and time of the class that he or she will not be attending the class. All related course expenses will be noted on the refund statement.
4. Special circumstances. In the event a student has a call to military service, a student may request a refund, less a $75 processing fee and related course expense fees, if they notify Felker & Associates, LLC in writing, at least 5 (five) business days (refund period) before the start date and time of the class that he or she will not be attending the class. Supporting documents must be submitted along with the request. All related course expenses will be noted on the refund statement.
5. No full or partial refunds are issued after the expiration of the refund period.